10th August 1895
24th July 1811 - 1st December 1892
Abstract Title dated 1928
28th May 1894
In 1896 John Osborne sold all this estate-the Hotel, stable, gardens and coach houses to Messrs Bullards, Brewers of Norwich (Woods, Brian Harwich, A Town of Many Pubs, Dovecourt, 2002, p.45)
Prospect of Harwich c.1570 by B. Caryon-Hughes and C.E. Mee
Copyright © 2017 The Three Cups Harwich - All Rights Reserved.